You will be staying in my spacious private garden apartment in San Francisco’s outer Richmond district.
My name is Gigi, I am a retired RN who grew up in Paris, France. I speak Italian and French fluently and can muddle through Spanish. I have been hosting guests since January of 2001.
I personally prepare and serve your breakfast in your apartment. As a “foodie” I serve fruit that is as local as the seasons will bear and organic. The Orange juice is fresh pressed just before delivery.
Bien sur, the wine and other goodies are complimentary.
Features of this private garden apartment:
- This unit has its own private entrance
- Bedroom with queen size bed facing large picture window on organic back yard garden with audible ocean surf sounds
- An intimate sitting area with flat screen TV
- Cable, DVD/Video player with large film library
- Pull out queen bed in living area
- Graco baby bed available
- A spacious all marble bathroom stocked with all bathing necessities
- A big desk with San Francisco guides
- Free wireless access to help in planning your activities
- A small eating area where your continental breakfast will be served
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Coffee & Tea makers
- Easy street parking
- Public transportation one block away with direct bus to downtown